Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a glimpse of my new baby

Uh-huh, you heard me right... Not that I'm pregnant or anything though, hehehe. I just wanna consider this site as my new baby.

Actually, at first, I only thought of having a blog that will showcase inspiring or wonderful quotes and messages; thus, I created Walking Down Quotes Lane. However, it dawned on me that it would probably be good if I create a personal site. A place where I could express my thoughts and opinions, share my life experiences, or just simply find a haven where I could just rant and rave (not that I often do that, haha). It's just that writing makes me feel good especially when I want to pour out my soul into it. I don't consider myself a good writer but I just love writing especially when the mood strikes, hehe. So that inspired me to create this site -- Zharie's Haven -- that will simply showcase my world, my life and my journey.

Having said that, I welcome you all into my new site and may this be a start of a wonderful journey with you being a part of it...

2 comments:

  1. Hello baby zharie's haven :) welcome to the blogosphere! I'm sure you'll grow into a beautiful and inspiring BLOGSITE, hihihi! Goodluck sistah on your new blog, of course you're a great writer, who says you're not?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, sistah! thanks for dropping by my new site. i really hope this grows into a "beautiful and inspiring" blog, hahaha. i've come to love the domain name so i really am crossing my fingers that i get to update this as often as i could, hehe. thanks for your support, sis, and for letting me know that i am a good writer. you really are my sistah and you love me, hehe. mwah!

    ReplyDelete