Monday, May 11, 2009

the silence of a man and a woman

As I checked my Friendster account, I noticed that one of my friends -- Lileth -- edited her shout out. The quote caught my attention because I somehow found truth into it, hehe. So to put an end to your speculations, here is the quote:

"Funny how...

A man's silence
can break a woman's heart into a thousand pieces.

While a woman's silence
can give a man a thousand moments of confusion."

True, isn't it? This may not apply to all but somehow I can relate to this. I even witnessed this happening to some of my friends. When a man suddenly becomes quiet (especially in a middle of an argument) and doesn't talk to us even if we try to fix things, we feel like our heart has been shattered into a million pieces. And when it's the woman's turn to become silent, the man then becomes soooo confused... tries to woo you... and if you won't budge, it's his turn to get angry or irritated. It seems like a cycle, huh? Hehehe. But this case doesn't only happen when you have fights. It also happens during regular occassions or in our every day life. Oh well, I just thought of sharing it. How about you? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment