Tuesday, October 12, 2010

don't know where to start

Wow! I just realized that it's already been 14 months and 6 days (to be exact, hehe) since the last time I wrote in this blog. Because of that realization, I honestly do not know where to start or what to say. A lot of my friends at work, especially Ate Maia of Maia's Scribbles, have been reminding me once in a while to update my blog already but I just didn't feel like writing yet, hehe; or maybe I've just come to accept the fact that whether I update my blog or not, they still know what's going on with my life, hahaha. Now that I feel like updating this blog, I can't put anything into writing because there are sooooo many things that are going through my mind at this time and I don't know which ones to entertain, hahaha. Oh well, I guess I need to park my pen for now, just for now, until I get to sort things out so I could compose my thoughts more clearly... ^_^


4 comments:

  1. maybe you can put on some tips here....beauty tips perhaps. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, sexylicious! so nice of you to drop by and leave a comment. thanks for the suggestion. yeah, maybe i could do that. since i'm fond of mixing and matching clothes, i could probably put up some pictures here with my fave get-up, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, "zharie"!

    hehehe...thanks for the special mention. as you can see, I also need to update my blog. hehe :D
    I will do so this weekend.

    Anyways, I agree. You can put in more posts about fashion and beauty related issues. Show 'em your kind of fashion! :D

    take care and keep blogging!

    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, ate maia! mwah!

    you're welcome. i had to mention your name coz you're the one who constantly asks me how my blog is doing na, hahaha. yeah, i've noticed that your blog is not updated yet. but that's alright. at least it doesn't take you more than a year to update your blog like what happened to mine, hahaha. hopefully, this time around i'll get to update it once in a while.

    thanks for dropping by, ate. will try to make posts about fashion and beauty related issues. bongga eto! hehehe.

    take care, too. lav yah! mwah!

    ReplyDelete