Sunday, April 10, 2011

can't sleep

For the past days, I couldn't sleep early even if I wanted to. There are just a lot of things bothering me right now. I've given it much thought but it seems like I don't feel peaceful. At this point, I just wanna be some place else... Probably go to the beach and take a long walk along the sea shore. That might clear my head. But I think what I really prefer is to take that walk with my honey. I guess spending time with him is what I really need to feel better... to feel at ease. I just don't know when that will be. :(

Anyways, just to make my mood lighter, I thought of consulting Facebook's "God wants You to Know" application, hehehe. And here's what I've got:

"On this day of your life, we believe God wants you to know ...
that when you come to a wall, you can either climb it,
or you can simply walk around until you find a door.
Don't make life so hard, - look for the doors!"


I guess that means I should not be so hard on myself and try not to make things complicated. So I better stop worrying then. Oh, Lord, I pray for wisdom that I may be able to find those doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment