Friday, June 3, 2011

Find The Way

Since it was lunch break, I thought of going through each of my folders in search of something interesting to post in my lovely haven. Luckily, I found one that brought good memories with it. I found a poem that was shared to me by my friend Laling of Inside Thoughts. I remember the time when she shared this poem to me. We were both going through some tough situations and then she told me that she has this one particular poem which gave her strength and inspiration. The poem was not written by Shakespeare nor any other famous poets; instead, it was written anonymously. Because of that, Laling had the urge to call it her own, haha, as she feels that it suits her perfectly.

I guess you're already wondering what's the content of that poem, right? I won't keep you waiting any longer. So here it goes...

They say that to err is human, and doubtlessly that's true,
but what they forgot to tell you is that mistakes mean growth for you.

Failure never means defeat, and to slip is never a sin;
instead, it's a chance to get back up and climb the hill again.
Take the setbacks in stride and make failure a time of reflection.


Remember that it takes practice should you hope to gain perfection.
Even if you veer from the path and find yourself astray,
if you hold your dream dear, you'll eventually find the way.

And when you look back at the trials you endured in the past,
it will be such an incredible feeling, to know that you made it at last.


I believe I need not explain further as the poem already said it all. Ain't it inspiring? What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment