Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Missed Out on RP's Concert

... Too bad. tsk tsk tsk... But I had my reasons, hehe. ;))

If I hadn't gone to SM last Saturday (Feb 28), I wouldn't know that "The Big Band Crooner" -- Mr. Richard Poon -- is in town and will be having a concert on that same day at around 7pm. I think it was a fundraising event for two charitable institutions. It was a concert organized by Sen. Migz Zubiri, Gov. Oca Moreno and Dunkin Donuts along with other major sponsors. It's been my wish to see RP sing live because I love the way he sings the ballads and gives out his own rendition of the songs.

However, like I said earlier, I had my reasons for missing out the concert. And what would that be? Aside from the fact that I only knew of it when I got to SM, it was also that same day where I get to spend time with my one and only honey after having some misunderstanding which lasted for more than a week, hehe. I terribly miss him and I soooo wanted to talk to him nah. Kaya my honey comes first before any other celebrity, hehe. Even if I wasn't able to watch RP that night, I still had a great day because my honey and I were able to resolve our problem. And like any other couple, the moment you get to reconcile whatever issues you have, your relationship with each other becomes sweeter and your love for each other grows even more. Charmos!! But well, that's how I felt (or make that we, hehe).

Now, I'm hoping once again that RP will have another concert here. As to when? That I'll have to wait and see, hehe. I just got one wish though... That I'll be able to know his schedule ahead of time so that I could work out my plans and watch it with my honey... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment