Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When Was The Last Time You...

About 3 months ago, I saw this meme in one of the blogs that I was reading. I find it cute so I thought of giving it a try myself. I then answered this meme in my other blog. Now, a few months later, I decided to deal with it again in my personal blog to check whether there are changes from the last time I answered it, hehe... So here it goes:


... When was the last time I ...

cried
: It was on the last Thursday of February (the 26th to be exact) when my honey told me that he needs some space and give ourselves some time to resolve past issues. This really hurt me a lot that I had to go to the PEA (Parish Eucharistic Adoration) chapel just to find some refuge. But we're very much fine now. Thanks to God. ^_^

played a sport : I wasn't really playing, hehe, but I went swimming with my honey around last week of January just to have some form of recreational activity.

laughed : Just a few hours ago while playing with my ever cute and mischievous one year old nephew, hehe... ;))

hugged someone : About a few minutes ago when my nephew blew me a lot of kisses and looked at me with those adoring, innocent eyes.

kissed someone : Last night. When I bid my honey goodbye after bringing me home safely.

felt depressed : Last week. I wasn't really depressed. I was just in a state of confusion and reflection.

felt elated : Yesterday. Because my office mates just finalized our plan of having an out of town trip this coming Saturday. I feel so happy and excited because I badly need a break from work.

felt overworked : Almost everyday, hahaha. (Nothing has changed, hahaha).

faked sick : For the past months? Nope, I didn't do such a thing. Just like I said before, when I tell people that I'm not feeling well, I really am.

lied : So far, I didn't do any lying. I think, hehe... But there are just some information that I prefer to keep to myself and not elaborate about it when asked.


There you go. I'm finally done. As I try to compare my answers last December, I think the only thing that didn't change was me feeling overworked, hahaha. Oh well, people say that I am a workaholic. So I guess that answer won't be changing in the coming months or forever? I hope not. I'm still trying to teach myself not to be so attached with work and give myself a break. Hopefully, God will guide me through this. :)

How about you? Do you feel like answering some of those questions? Feel free to do so and leme know.


No comments:

Post a Comment