Thursday, February 17, 2011

why, oh, why?

I just finished doing my work and was about to hit the sack when a sudden gush of mixed emotions ran through me. It was then followed by different thoughts that I couldn't describe or put into words yet. It's like a feeling of fear and anxiety topped with some feeling of insecurity. Gosh! I hate it when I feel this way. It seems like am losing touch of that inner child in me wherein I still get to be bubbly, happy and optimistic amidst the obstacles that I go through. Oh well, I think most people go through this stage once in a while. What's important is that you still keep yourself sane, right? Hahaha. Anyways, I guess am just stressed out and I need to take a relaxing (or make that, rejuvenating?) break. Despite all these mixed emotions, I still am grateful because I know that God is there to continue guiding me and giving me inspiration. I also have my love-ones (from family to relatives to friends) who I know I could count on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment